Photo reblogged from with 4,192 notes
Clean Eating Cookie Dough
- 1/2 c quick cooking oats
- 1/4 c natural peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 squares of dark chocolate (we use one square of Lindt 85% cocoa & one square of 90% cocoa)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 c egg whites (make sure you use the 100% egg whites, pasteurized)
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened almond milkDirections:
- 1. Add all ingredients to a blender.
- 2. Place wax paper on a plate & add cookie dough (you can shape however you would like).
- 3. This is the hard part…put them in the freezer for at least an hour. I have found that after 2 hours they taste the best!Recipe found HERE
Oh my god
Page 1 of 12